Bookstore and Copying center
The Bookstore offers the student a wide variety of school supplies and uniforms required for the school year.
Also, a Printing and Copying Center is offered, so students can print their works from the computer labs and libraries.
It is well known that good nutrition positively impacts student performance. A proper diet improves physical and mental alertness, fights illness and gives students the energy and nutrients to keep their body functioning at its best capacity.
At Lincoln School we offer monthly menus, designed and supervised by a nutritionist, to make sure all of our students receive a well-balanced nutrition, the appropriate proportion size and all the nutritional content that growing kids need.
The provider of the service is required by Lincoln to comply with the highest standards of food quality, hygiene and innocuousness at an affordable price.
Lincoln School’s Theater is the venue where the major public events of our school take place. The theater is beautiful and comfortable, delivering a rich experience for all the senses where spectators can enjoy a fabulous view from all seating positions.
The features of the space are listed below:
- Fully air- conditioned
- Stage measurements (approx) 320 square meters
- Seats for 298 people
- Private Parking Lot for 300 + cars
- Projection and sound system
- Men’s dressing room with bathroom
- Women’s dressing room with bathroom
- VIP dressing room with bathroom
- Exterior Lobby for reception
- Ticket office
- Wheelchair access
- The Theatre is available for rentals based on availability. Rental rates are based on technical requirements and types of performances.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a convenient bus service with high security and quality standards.
This service is managed by the institution through the Transportation Department, with a route coverage range that includes all the grand metropolitan area and it is supported by a software that allows an easier and more integrated visualization of Lincoln families’ home distribution.
It is important to highlight that all of our units have seatbelts, insurance policies, all required periodical mechanical inspections, and a supervisor in charge of ensuring order and safety throughout each trip.
For more information, please call 2247-6624, 2247-6616 or 2247-6659 or write to email@example.com
LIBRARY LEARNING CENTER (LLC)
Our library… an inviting place to learn, to read, to soar, to wonder, to share, to socialized, to cooperate, to interact, to relax, to enjoy, to think, to communicate, to have guests, to grow, to…
To be an open and flexible space for learning, information, knowledge, innovation, and communication.
To build and support a community of critical and effective readers as well as inquisitive, eager, creative and ethical lifelong learners.
- To support the school curriculum to maximize students potential and achievements.
- To provide a flexible and appealing ambiance with the spaces, resources and tools that facilitate the school community to interact, collaborate as well as produce, share, and communicate knowledge.
- To offer circulation, online 24/7 and off-line services, and a permanent communication program.
THE LLC OFFERS
- Open, caring, and flexible spaces.
- Printed, electronic, audio digital and virtual resources (24/7)
- Inquiry, learning, and cooperative environment
- Connections, partnerships and shared knowledge
- Leisure and entertainment
- Human voice, creativity and living values