Welcome and thank you for visiting our site.
The mission at Lincoln School, in partnership with families, is to provide a safe environment where students can strive for excellence, act with integrity and promote innovation. We are a leading institution in providing high quality academic programs with a multicultural and bilingual educational system that has made a difference since 1945, with programs ranging from kindergarten to twelfth grade.
Lincoln School focus on fostering the student’s holistic education by promoting socio- emotional skills while offering each one of them, a differentiated instruction, technology integration along with the enjoyment of sports and arts. In fact, the Lincoln Arts Center provides a space for the students to grow in their artistic practice.
Our School is one of the few schools in Costa Rica to offer three degree programs: The US High School Diploma, the Costa Rican Baccalaureate, and the International Baccalaureate. Among our achievements, Lincoln School has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished School, an award that recognizes outstanding schools and programs worldwide for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence through the Apple Distinguished School Program.
Lincoln School aims to promote the development of safe and confident students with skills and positive attitudes to reach their potential. We welcome you to visit our campus, whichwill give you a sense of our strong spirited community.
Our Admissions Teams members look forward to assist you in any way we can. To find out about tour dates and other important information, please call 2247 6610 or reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquire About Admissions
Students entering Lincoln School must meet the following academic requirements:
- Satisfactory results on Lincoln Assessments
Families must provide the following information for the admissions process:
- Fill out Application form online https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=18628&culture=en
- Upload one copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Upload one passport size photograph
- Upload an up to date record of the student’s vaccinations
- Upload students’ grades for the last three (3) school years. If the student is admitted, you must bring the official transcript for the official student record.
- Upload a reference from the Financial Department of the previous school showing a satisfactory payment history
- Use the schoolrecs link to request a conduct reference letter from the previous school’s Counselor or Director addressing the student’s academic effort and behavior during the past three (3) school years. https://secure.infosnap.com/schoolrecs/gosnap.aspx?solution=2180
- Use the schoolrecs link to request two recommendations from Lincoln School Associates recommending the family to the Board of Directors (members from the Board can’t provide letters). For foreign families, in lieu of the two Associates’ letters, families may present a) a personal letter requesting admission, stating their personal situation in Costa Rica and their interest in becoming Lincoln School Associates, and b) a recommendation from their employer, lawyer, respective embassy or other credible source. https://secure.infosnap.com/schoolrecs/gosnap.aspx?solution=2180
- Upload letter from employer verifying employment for the associate
- Upload copy of the future Associates passport, for Costa Rican citizens a copy of the “Cedula”.